- Cause a ruckus on the trails in the dynamic and lightweight performance of the Cascadia 8!
- Lightweight, breathable Element upper offers protection from the elements, and is designed to withstand your toughest run.
- Microfiber overlays with targeted support.
- Asymmetrically cut upper conforms to the foot for a better fit.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- Element linings are breathable and help wick moisture away, keeping feet cool and dry.
- Removable foam insole for added underfoot comfort.
- Universal Sprung Platform enhances fit and function.
- Full-length BioMoGo midsole provides long-lasting plush in an environmentally-friendly package.
- Anatomical Brooks DNA is an innovative cushioning material.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound utilizes an insole board for increased cushioning and flexibility.
- Heel crash pad helps to ensure smoother transitions.
- Four-Point Pivot Posting System - Independent medial-lateral pivot posts are shaped to reduce ground contact surface area, diminishing the destabilizing effect of trail irregularities.
- Forefoot Cush Pod Configuration.
- HPR Green is a long-lasting outsole material made of dispersed silica, a more environmentally friendly compound. It offers reliable traction in wet and dry conditions.
- Ballistic Rock Shield is made of a thermoplastic EVA sheath.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.