- You've heard of a green thumb, but how about green feet? Keep your soles in green stride with the Brooks® Cascadia 7.
- Update to the Cascadia 6, SKU 7726215.
- A trail runner designed for the environmentally mindful runner.
- Lightweight, breathable Element upper offers protection from the various elements, and is designed to withstand even the toughest run.
- Microfiber overlays provide comfortable, targeted support.
- Asymmetrically cut upper conforms to the foot for a better fit.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- Element linings are breathable and help wick moisture away, keeping feet cool and dry.
- Removable foam insole for added underfoot comfort.
- Universal Sprung Platform enhances fit and function.
- Full-length BioMoGo midsole provides long-lasting plush in an environmentally-friendly package. A non-toxic, natural additive encourages anaerobic microbes to break it down as soon as it reaches the landfill.
- Anatomical Brooks DNA is an innovative cushioning material that delivers a personalized ride to runners of all different sizes, foot shapes and speeds. Designed to work with BioMoGo, it responds to every stride dispersing impact and providing the necessary protection through pace changes.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound utilizes an insole board for increased cushioning and flexibility.
- Heel Caterpillar Tech crash pad helps to ensure smoother transitions.
- Four-Point Pivot Posting System - Independent medial-lateral pivot posts are shaped to reduce ground contact surface area, diminishing the destabilizing effect of trail irregularities.
- Forefoot Cush Pod Configuration - Midsole and outsole components work together to set the foot into an efficient, balanced position throughout the gait cycle while maintaining cushioning and flexibility.
- HPR Green is a long-lasting outsole material made of dispersed silica, a more environmentally friendly compound. It offers reliable traction in wet and dry conditions.
- Ballistic Rock Shield, made of a thermoplastic EVA sheath, is placed between the midsole and outsole to help protect the forefoot by dissipating impacting shock from sharp objects.