- Shake up your run and never have a dull mile with the Brooks® Ariel®.
- A running shoe designed for the moderate to severe over-pronator who requires a combination of reinforced stability and cushioning.
- Element upper offers weather resistant protection in a light, breathable mesh material.
- Synthetic overlays deliver comfortable, light support.
- Internal support saddle keeps your foot securely locked in.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Moisture-managing Element sockliner promotes a cooler, drier environment.
- Full-Length BioMoGo midsole provides long lasting cushioning and is environmentally friendly. A non-toxic, natural additive encourages anaerobic microbes to break it down once it's been tossed into the landfill.
- Full-length Brooks DNA works with the BioMoGo to reduce impacting forces and provide superior protection.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®) delivers smoother transitions and promotes pronation control.
- DRB® ACCEL midfoot shank offers higher stiffness for medial support and lighter lateral stiffness for a smoother ride.
- HPR Plus, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole is highly durable for long-lasting wear.
- HPR Green is made from dispersed silica, resulting in optimal wet-dry traction.
- MC Pod design helps to set the foot in the most balanced and efficient position, promoting stability and responsiveness.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width D - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.