- If you're addicted to running, then get your fix in a pair of these eco-friendly, women's Addiction™ 10 running shoes from Brooks®. Built for the excessive over-pronator who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- Features an updated look and the feel-good benefits of full-length BioMoGo technology—the world's first-ever biodegradable midsole for running shoes.
- Moisture-managing Element mesh with synthetic overlays for comfort.
- Internal support saddle for added comfort.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- Fine mesh lining with removable sockliner that can easily accommodate an orthotic.
- Laces made from 100% recycled materials.
- Full-length, environmentally-friendly BioMoGo midsole compound that encourages anaerobic microbes to eat away 50x faster once it hits the landfill.
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar® (PDRB®) - midsole allows for progressive pronation control and smoother transition from midstance phase to propulsion phase.
- The shoe's wide Linear Platform® provides sturdy support mile after mile.
- HPR Plus outsole provides a higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears longer.
- Forefoot MC Pod Construction - Midsole and outsole components designed to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off—offering maximum control and flexibility.
- 100% post-consumer recycled packaging.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.