- Have you ever loved a product so much that you had a mini breakdown once it ran out? The Youth As We Know It Serum from Bliss® is definitely on the list of products worth crying over!
- This moisturizing serum helps turn back time, when it comes to the look of your skin, anyway!
- Amino acids, calcium and a cocktail of minerals provide skin-firming properties.
- Hydroplex 3 Encapsulators help reduce the appearance of wrinkles through intense hydration.
- Oxygen boosters help decrease redness and increase cellular oxygenation.
- Brightening multifruit complex increases cell renewal, encourages collagen production and boosts skin elasticity and hydration.
- To use:
Massage a dime-size amount onto damp skin every morning and evening. Rinse off with water and follow with your normal regimen.
- Listed ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Dimethicone / Vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate Crosspolymer, Sodium Dihydroxycetyl Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Sea Water (Maris Aqua), Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Glucosamine Hcl, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Urea, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Yeast (Faex) Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Carbomer, Saccharide Isomerate, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ceteareth-20, Glycoproteins, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Algin, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-67, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Lauryl Laurate, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Polyquaternium-51, Sodium PCA, Trehalose, Benzethonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019)