- Climb new heights with the functional Speed 40 by Black Diamond®.
- 210-denier nylon sheds water and withstands abrasion for added protection. Wear-prone areas feature extra-tough 400-denier nylon.
- Unique V-Lite aluminum stay provides flexible support and improves on the strength-to-weight ratio of average aluminum stays.
- Ergo-molded foam backpanel, cushy waistbelt and shoulder straps are anatomically shaped.
- Top-loading access opens wide to let you easily load and unload gear.
- Load-lifter straps and sternum strap dial in the fit and add stability, helping to keep shoulder straps ideally positioned.
- Accessory loops are streamlined, durable and extremely tough, making them ideal for attaching ice and snow gear.
- Side compression straps secure and stabilize both large and small loads.
- Internal pocket holds hydration reservoir (sold separately) and provides hands-free drinking.
Best use - Climbing.
Frame type - Internal.
Gear capacity (cu. in.) - 2,441 cubic inches.
Gear capacity (L) - 40 liters.
Average weight - 2 lbs. 8 oz.
Average weight - metric - 1.1 kilograms.
Fits torso - 18.5 - 21.5 inches.
Fits waist/hips - 30 - 45 inches.
Material(s) - Nylon.
Frame material - Aluminum.
- Bottom Width: 11 in
- Middle Width: 11 1⁄2 in
- Top Width: 11 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 9 in
- Height: 25 in
- Strap Length: 14 1⁄2 in
- Strap Drop: 4 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.