- When you use the BIOELEMENTS® RayDefense™ Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen, you don't have to worry about UVA and UVB rays. And that's good considering you have more important things to worry about, like the cliff you're currently scaling up.
- This broad spectrum SPF 30 moisturizer provides protections for your active, outdoor lifestyle and prolonged sun exposure.
- When used as directed, it decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- It's lightweight and hydrating formula protects without adding shine.
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested to be non-irritating.
- Packaged in a convenient take-with-you tube.
- Active Ingredients:
Avobenzone 2.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 7.5%, Oxybenzone 5.0%
Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Cyclopentailoxane, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycol Distearate, Isohexadecane, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water (Aqua, Eau)