- Freedom awaits for you out on the open road. Gear up and don't forget to protect your best asset with the Bell™ Array bike helmet.
- Fusion In-Mold Microshell - A method of bonding the outershell with the EPS foam layer to deliver a more durable helmet. The foam is shot into the thin Microshell cap while it's still in the mold so the two bond together rather than separately.
- In-Mold Bottom Wrap - The lower half of the bicycle helmet is bonded to the outershell for increased durability.
- Internal Reinforcement - Composite skeletons help to fortify the internal structure of the helmet to allow for maximum ventilation.
- Channeled ventilation brings cool air in through the front and flushes warm air out through the back.
- Twin Axis Gear™ (TAG) fit system adjusts on two axes. It adjusts circumferentially, like standard systems, as well as horizontally to better accommodate the differences in the position of the occipital lobe.
- Cam-Lock straps allow for a customizable fit around the ears.