- With innovative features and tough, reliable design, the Elektra 927 Snowshoe from Atlas™ is built to explore winter's rolling terrain with total comfort and support.
- Designed for comfort, durability, flotation and stability, this member of the Trail Walking family provides performance that never quits for recreational trail walking and hiking in winter.
- Aluminum V-Frames - The key to an efficient, natural stride, the V-Frames create v-shaped tracks straight in deep snow while the tapered tail pulls less snow with each step, ultimately saving energy. The turned-up tail of the V-Frame also rolls easily into each step for a natural gait.
- Free-Rotating Suspension - Designed for comfort and ease of use, the FRS cushions each step, allowing for the natural articulation of the foot and provides a secure walking platform with minimal resistance. With added toe traction and unparalleled freedom of movement, FRS provides snowshoers the ultimate in trail versatility.
- Wrapp™ Comfort bindings offer easy entry with positive toe location and eliminates pressure points with warm EVA padding.
- Uniloop strap reduces friction, so one pull on the binding handle snugs the entire binding around the instep, toe, and heel.
- Flexible Nytex™ Decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight.
- Tempered steel All-Trac™ toe crampon.
- Tempered steel tri-cleat.
Dimensions: 6.5" wide x 27" long.
Surface Area: 176 sq inches (1135 cm²).
Load: 120-200+ lbs (54-91+ kg).