- To believe how smoothly the ASICS® GT-2000™ rides you'll just have to experience it . . .
- Built for the mild to moderate overpronator who requires a combination of enhanced cushioning and stability.
- Successor to the GT-2170™, SKU#7881709.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Durable synthetic overlays.
- PHF® (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- ComforDry™ sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Solyte® midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA® designed by ASICS. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- DuoMax® Support System is a dual-density midsole that is positioned for optimal support and stability.
- Trusstic System® reduces overall weight of the sole unit, while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- DuraSponge® forefoot outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR® rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.