- When have a few rocks ever slowed you down? Trade out the pavement for a winding trail with the GEL-Scram™ and take your daily run to the next level.
- A trail-specific running shoe built for the neutral to moderate overpronator.
- The upper features a combination of rugged synthetics and mesh for enhanced fit and long lasting comfort.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Soft and breathable textile-mesh lining.
- Cushiond sockliner can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Trail-specific outsole features reversed lugs that provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.