- Smoke the scene as you race down the course in the GEL-Noosa Tri™ 8 from ASICS®!
- Successor to the GEL-Noosa 7, SKU# 7882007.
- A racing flat especially constructed to fulfill the needs of triathletes.
- Lightweight, breathable mesh.
- Durable synthetic overlays.
- Sew-in tongue with optional elastic laces.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Soft fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Dynamic DuoMax® System increases stability and support with reduced weight and enhanced platform comfort.
- Propulsion Trusstic® mimics connective tissues in the foot by creating tension as the foot enters the propulsion phase.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- Wet Grip® outsole is constructed of a mixture of organic and nonorganic compounds, designed to enhance traction on wet surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.