- Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.
- With its slimmer profile, reduced weight and enhanced breathability the ASICS® GEL-Nimbus® 14 will leave you craving more pavement.
- Suitable for the underpronator to moderate overpronator.
- Highly breathable open mesh upper synthetic overlays for targeted support.
- Biomorphic Fit® is created with a stretch material that is strategically placed throughout the upper to reduce buckling and provide an exceptional fit and feel.
- Discrete eyelets evenly distribute lace tension for an enhanced fit.
- Heel Clutching System™ is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support.
- PHF® creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- ComforDry™ sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- I.G.S® is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Plus 3™ is a gender-specific technology in which 3mm of height is added to help alleviate achilles tension.
- Solyte® midsole.
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Space Trusstic System™ mid-foot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System unit and the midsole, promoting more controlled midsole deformation, as well as more efficient foot function.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- DuraSponge® forefoot outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- AHAR® rubber is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.