- Your beloved running kicks return with technical improvements that trim half an ounce from to the previous version, without sacrificing the supremely cushioned ride you've come to love. Immerse yourself in an aura of dynamic plush when you ride the GEL-Nimbus® 13 from ASICS®.
- Update to the GEL-Nimbus® 12, SKU#7646228.
- A running shoe that delivers a soft, cushioned ride and stable platform. Suitable for the under-pronator to moderate over-pronator.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Synthetic overlays provide lasting durability and a supportive fit.
- Biomorphic Fit® is created with a stretch material that is strategically placed throughout the upper to reduce buckling and provide an exceptional fit and feel.
- PHF® (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- ComforDry™ insole offers anti-microbial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Solyte® midsole material is lighter than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Space Trusstic System™ midfoot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System unit and the midsole, promoting more controlled midsole deformation, as well as more efficient foot function.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- DuraSponge® forefoot outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.