- Set the city streets ablaze when you stride off in the light and agile GEL-Neo33™ 2 from ASICS®!
- Successor to the GEL-Neo33™, SKU# 7881874.
- A flexible, high-mileage trainer that features a blend of light stability, making it suitable for the neutral to moderate overpronator.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Durable synthetic overlays.
- MONO-SOCK™ upper improves comfort and support by working as one with the overlays.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- ComforDry™ sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- DuoMax® Support System is a dual-density midsole that is positioned for optimal support and stability.
- Midsole Differential: 10mm.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.