- Tackle a few extra miles as you ride in the smooth, responsive cushioning of the ASICS® GEL-Landreth™ 7.
- Update to the Gel-Landreth 6.
- Built for the neutral to under-pronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper materials.
- Biomorphic Fit® is created with a stretch material that is strategically placed throughout the upper to reduce buckling and provide an exceptional fit and feel.
- Asymmetrical lacing design minimizes the likelihood of irritation.
- Independently-placed Discrete Eyelets evenly distribute lace tension for an enhanced fit.
- 3M™ reflective elements allow visibility even in low light.
- Dual-layer PHF® (Personalized Heel Fit) molds to the heel.
- ComforDry™ sockliner features anti-microbial properties.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Solyte® midsole is lighter in weight than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Trusstic System® reduces overall weight of the sole unit, while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- DuraSponge® forefoot supplies superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- Durable AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.