- Take your morning run through the sacred forests of Japan among two-thousand-year old trees and quiet temples in the ASICS® GEL-Kayano® 19.
- A running shoe built for the moderate overpronator who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- Breathable mesh upper with durable synthetic overlays.
- Biomorphic Fit® is created with a stretch material that is strategically placed throughout the upper to reduce buckling and provide an exceptional fit and feel.
- Discrete eyelets evenly distribute lace tension for an enhanced fit.
- Heel Clutching System™ is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support.
- PHF® creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- ComforDry™ sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- I.G.S® is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- DuoMax® Support System.
- Plus 3™ - A gender-specific technology in which 3mm of height is added to help alleviate achilles tension.
- Trusstic System® reduces overall weight of the sole unit, while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Space Trusstic System™ mid-foot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System unit and the midsole, promoting more controlled midsole deformation, as well as more efficient foot function.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- AHAR® is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- DuraSponge® forefoot outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR® rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.