- Take your morning run through the sacred forests of Japan among two-thousand-year old trees and quiet temples in the ASICS® GEL-Kayano® 19.
- A running shoe built for the moderate overpronator who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- Breathable mesh upper with durable synthetic overlays.
- Biomorphic Fit® is created with a stretch material that is strategically placed throughout the upper to reduce buckling.
- Discrete eyelets.
- Heel Clutching System™ is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support.
- PHF® creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- ComforDry™ sockliner.
- I.G.S® is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems.
- DuoMax® Support System.
- Plus 3™ - A gender-specific technology in which 3mm of height is added to help alleviate achilles tension.
- Trusstic System® reduces overall weight of the sole unit, while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Guidance Line® technology.
- DuraSponge® forefoot outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR® rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- Product measurements were taken using size 6, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.