- Updating a legendary style, ASICS® returns with their 18th version of the GEL-Kayano®. They've pared down the weight while maintaining the classic ride, comfort and reliable stability to deliver the unsurpassed performance you've come to expect.
- Update to the GEL-Kayano 17, SKU# 7708788.
- A running shoe built for the moderate overpronator who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Supportive synthetic leather overlays.
- Biomorphic Fit® is created with a stretch material that is strategically placed throughout the upper to reduce buckling and provide an exceptional fit and feel.
- Heel Clutching System™ is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- PHF® (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- ComforDry™ sockliner offers anti-microbial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Dynamic DuoMax® System increases stability and support with reduced weight and enhanced platform comfort.
- Solyte® midsole is lighter that standard EVA and SpEVA® designed by ASICS. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Space Trusstic System™ mid-foot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System unit and the midsole, promoting more controlled midsole deformation, as well as more efficient foot function.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- DuraSponge® forefoot outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR® rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.