- On your mark. Get Set. Adventure!
- Successor to the GEL-Kahana 5.
- A trail-specific running shoe built for the moderate overpronator.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Durable synthetic overlays provide targeted support.
- Heel pull loop for an easier on and off.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Removable foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- DuoMax® Support System is a dual-density midsole that is positioned for optimal support and stability.
- Rearfoot Gel® cushioning system attenuates impacting shock and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Trusstic System® reduces overall weight of the sole unit, while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Trail Specific Outsole - Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on varied terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.