- You maintain your rigorous training schedule by starting with a strong, solid stride. Get the supportive platform and dynamic cushioning you need in the ASICS® GEL-Foundation® 10.
- Update to the GEL-Foundation® 9, SKU#7646208.
- A running shoe built for the moderate to severe over-pronator who requires a combination of cushioning and reinforced stability.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Hardy synthetic leather overlays for targeted support.
- PHF® (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- ComforDry™ sockliner offers plush underfoot support and features anti-microbial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- Solyte® midsole is lighter in weight than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- DuoMax® dual-density midsole is specifically positioned for running to enhance support and stability.
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Trusstic System® reduces overall weight of the sole unit, while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- DuraSponge® forefoot outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR® rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.