- Surpass greatness as you leave all competition in your wake, when you slip into the light and speedy ASICS® GEL-Excel33™!
- A neutral running shoe that's designed to enhance the foot's natural movement.
- Breathable mesh upper with lightweight synthetic overlays.
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Heel Clutching System™ is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support.
- PHF® creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- ComforDry™ sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- I.G.S® enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Solyte® midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA® designed by ASICS.
- SpEVA® midsole material maximizes energy return while reducing midsole breakdown.
- Trusstic System® reduces overall weight of the sole unit, while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Propulsion Trusstic® mimics connective tissues in the foot by creating tension as the foot enters the propulsion phase.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- Drainage ports on the outsole expels excess moisture.
- AHAR® is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.