- It's no wonder the miles accumulate! When a ride is this smooth, how could you not be tempted to lace up the GEL-Cumulus® 14 and go?
- Successor to the GEL-Cumulus 13, SKU# 7786508.
- An exceptionally cushioned running shoe that features just the right amount of stability, making it perfect for underpronators to mild overpronators.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Durable, lightweight synthetic overlays offer targeted support.
- PHF® (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great step-in feel.
- Removable foam insole supplies light underfoot plush.
- Solyte® midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA® designed by ASICS®. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Space Trusstic System™ mid-foot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System unit and the midsole, promoting more controlled midsole deformation, as well as more efficient foot function.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- DuraSponge® forefoot outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR® rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.