- Whiz by the rest in your pavement-pounding ride to crush your personal best. Lace up the GEL-Blur33™ 2.0 and hold on tight!
- A minimal, neutral shoe designed for everyday training.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Lightweight synthetic leather overlays.
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low lighting.
- PHF® (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- ComforDry™ sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- Rearfoot Gel® cushioning system attenuates impacting shock and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Solyte® midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA® designed by ASICS. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- California Slip Lasting construction is utilized to enhance stability and comfort. The upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.