- Get ready to ride with the Sport Wide Square Toe boot by Ariat®.
- Full grain leather upper.
- Features a multicolored stitching on shaft.
- Synthetic air mesh lining offers excellent breathability and comfort.
- Lightly cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- Duratread™ outsole offers long-lasting durability and excellent flexibility.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 11 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Ariat boots run one size too big for me. I wear 12 shoe but 11 in Ariat boots. Other than that these are very nice, well made, and stylish. More of a dress boot if you ask me.
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Drew - customer
- from Wisconsin
- August 22, 2014
I am a woman who wears 10.5 W in women's, 9.5 C in men's shoes. Ariat women's don't fit me. I ordered these in 8.5 2E men's (9.5 Ariats are way too long) and they are too tight on my left foot and I couldn't even get my right foot past the shaft. Even a size smaller than I usually order, they were half an inch too long. I have tried other Ariats--they are excellent quality and recommended by my sports med doctor for my plantar fasciitis as work boots-but have the same problem. The 2E width is no wider than other brands' C. They seem to be designed for people with long, narrow feet. Besides the fit, the style is too clunky and masculine for me--these are REALLY square-toed. My foot size is masculine enough!
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Santa Cruz, CA
- January 28, 2014