- The tough Razorback from Ariat® is a Western boot that will last season after season with its unique two-tone leather look, intricate stitching, and reliable traction.
- Pull-on design with reinforced side pull loops.
- Full-grain leather upper with six-row Western stitch pattern.
- Leather lining for longer-lasting wear.
- Gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer for shock absorption and support.
- ATS® shank features composite fiber material in a wide forked shape through the midrange of the foot, providing three time the support and stability of a traditional steel shank.
- Square toe with double-stitch welt.
- Duratread™ rubber outsole delivers excellent traction.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 12 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.