- Take on your tough jobs in total comfort and protection with the OverDrive™ 6" Composite Toe from Ariat®.
- Leather upper with superior construction that provides long-lasting durability and protection.
- Cushioned suede collar for added comfort.
- Mesh lining for excellent breathability.
- Molded TPU wear guards on the toe, heel and side provides great protection.
- 90° heel includes reflective piping for increased visibility.
- EVA midsole for superior shock absorption.
- ATS Max® platform provides maximum torsional stability for reduction of foot fatigue and proper body alignment.
- Duratread™ outsole provides excellent traction and is oil and slip resistant.
- Composite toe is F2413-05 and F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 rated for safety. Non-metallic for electronic security working conditions.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 11 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 7 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These boots are pricey but removing them from the box and holding them in your hand you can see why. When you put them on you can feel the difference between what a normal pair of work boots cost and feel compared to these. there high on the ankle(my preference) and will get some getting used because of the composite toe(never wore steel or composite). Big difference in the front of the boot compared to not having anything there. I'm 6'0 170 and I feel these boots weren't built for my body type. I haven't used them out on the field yet but I can tell from experience from buying work boots for 10 years that by far these are the most "advanced". I was settling on these or Irish Setter boots for less and I went with these. I happy with my selection.
- John - customer
- from Brooklyn
- February 18, 2013
Heel may be wide but forefoot is quite tight. Length is a little long also. The 8.5W fit more like a 9M.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt narrower than marked
- Ruth H - customer
- from Georgia
- July 13, 2014