- Every cowboy needs a comfortable, reliable pair of cowboy boots - the Heritage Stockman won't let you down!
- Full-grain leather foot and shaft with a saddle vamp.
- Smooth leather lined.
- Gel-cushioned forefoot.
- Moisture-wicking sock liner helps keep your foot cool and dry.
- Molded footbed orthotic supports the arch and heel.
- ATS® stability technology dramatically reduces the fatigue and stress in the feet, lower legs, and back.
- Duratread™ outsole.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 12 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I ordered these boots in the wide size and they fit great. I have wide feet and was concerned when buying cowboy boots but everything fits fine and I love these boots.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from North Carolina
- March 3, 2010
If you have a wide foot and order the 12EE you will find it extremely narrow. It took me 5 minutes of fighting to even get my foot inside and then the comfort level was zero.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- David - customer
- from SF Bay Area
- July 22, 2010