- Greatness is created stride by stride, one mile at a time. Begin your transformation with the Torin™ from Altra Zero Drop® Footwear.
- Altra Zero Drop recommends that those new to natural running and zero-drop footwear transition slowly by wearing these on shorter runs and gradually building up to regular mileage.
- A natural running shoe with a zero-drop differential that is designed for the neutral to underpronator looking for a barefoot-inspired feel without sacrificing cushioning.
- Ideal for road running, light trail running and fitness activities.
- Quick-drying, breathable mesh upper and synthetic overlays.
- Tongue and heel pull loops for easy on and off.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining.
· 5 mm Contour insole for light underfoot cushioning.
· 3 mm Strengthen insole allows your feet to build strength and support.
- Dual-layer AltraBound™ midsole returns energy with each stride while providing impact protection.
- Zero Drop™ technology promotes a more natural foot strike and a more efficient stride.
- Total Stack Height (total thickness of the shoe): 28 mm.
- MetaPod™ blown rubber outsole features a foot-shaped design that promotes natural flex and provides reliable traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.