- Head for the hills! . . . That's exactly what you will want to do as soon as you lace into the Superior™ from Altra Zero Drop™.
- Altra Zero Drop recommends that those new to natural running and zero-drop footwear transition slowly by wearing these on shorter runs and gradually building up to regular mileage.
- A natural running shoe with a zero-drop differential that is ideal for trail running, hiking and fastpacking.
- Breathable, quick-drying mesh upper.
- Supportive synthetic overlays.
- Asymmetrical lacing system.
- Heel pull loop for an easier on and off.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Removable StoneGuard™ rock protection helps deflect rocks for a smoother, more stable ride.
- Zero Drop™ Platform promotes a more natural foot strike and a more efficient stride.
- Dual-layer midsole is made up of EVA and A-Bound™ material.
- Checker Trail sticky rubber outsole delivers reliable grip.
- Foot-shaped design allows the foot to splay naturally and helps maintain proper alignment, while maximizing shock absorption and promoting a more powerful toe-off.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.