- Build a strong stride from the ground up. Find the stable foundation you need in the Provision™ from Altra Zero Drop™.
- Altra Zero Drop recommends that those new to natural running and zero-drop footwear transition slowly by wearing these on shorter runs and gradually building up to regular mileage.
- A natural running shoe with a zero-drop differential that is designed for the moderate overpronator looking for a high-level of stability without the bulk of traditional cushioned running shoes.
Removal of the Stability Wedge allows this shoe to convert and become usable to the neutral to mild overpronator.
- Quick-drying mesh upper.
- Minimal seam construction helps reduce the likelihood of chafing.
- Asymmetrical lacing.
- Sockless-friendly premium liner supplies a great in-shoe feel.
·5mm molded Support insole provides added arch support.
·4mm Stability Wedge insole for increased stability.
- Zero Drop™ Platform promotes a more natural foot strike and a more efficient stride.
- Dual-layer midsole is made up of EVA and A-Bound™ material.
- Stack Height (total thickness of the shoe):
· With Support Footbed: 20mm (heel)/ 20mm (forefoot).
· With Stability Wedge and Support Footbed: 25mm (medial heel)/ 25mm (medial forefoot).
· Strengthen Configuration (no footbed): 15mm (heel)/ 15mm (forefoot).
- Natural Ride system (NRS) utilizes a combination of outsole and midsole componentry along with anatomical design, the Zero Drop platform and foot-shaped lasts to promote a more natural stride.
- Blown rubber FootPod™ delivers optimal flex, responsiveness and traction.
- Foot-shaped design allows the foot to splay naturally and helps maintain proper alignment, while maximizing shock absorption and promoting a more powerful toe-off.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.