- Do you hear that? It's the road calling out. Don't fight the urge to lace into the Altra Zero Drop™ Instinct™ 1.5 and satiate your mileage craving.
- Altra Zero Drop recommends that those new to natural running and zero-drop footwear transition slowly by wearing these on shorter runs and gradually building up to regular mileage.
- A natural running shoe with a zero-drop differential that is designed for the neutral runner looking for a barefoot-inspired feel without sacrificing cushioning.
- Quick-drying mesh upper.
- Minimal seam construction helps reduce the likelihood of chafing.
- Asymmetrical lacing.
· 5mm Sculpted insole for added support.
· 3mm Strengthen insole allows your feet to build strength and support.
- Full-length seamless lining featuring premium Drilex™ collar lining.
- Zero Drop™ Platform promotes a more natural foot strike and a more efficient stride.
- 12mm dual-layer midsole is made up of EVA and A-Bound™ material.
- Total Stack Height (total thickness of the shoe): 22mm.
- 4.5mm FootPod™ delivers optimal flex, responsiveness and traction.
- Foot-shaped design allows the foot to splay naturally and helps maintain proper alignment, while maximizing shock absorption and promoting a more powerful toe-off.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.