- Allen Allen Tops Sizing Chart
- A style favorite from allen allen™ is the Scoop Neck Angled Tunic.
- Lightweight slub jersey fabric feels soft and finely textured.
- The long uneven hemline can be worn over leggings or your favorite pants.
- Scoop neck.
- Sleeveless top that's perfect for layering.
- Side seam pockets.
- 28" length.
- 50% rayon, 25% cotton, 25% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Length: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (Women's 2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Keep your clothing clean, in place, and in style with these products! Hollywood's best-kept Fashion Secrets:
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Cute, but the fabric was way too thin, and every bump and bra line showed through. I didn't keep it, but if I had, I would only use it as a pool coverup.
- Anonymous - customer
- May 27, 2012
I enjoy wearing this tunic for comfort and style. The light-weight stretch material is nice, although the color in the ad is an off-shade from the deep red shown. Still a keeper.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Haslet, TX
- October 9, 2010
I love this top! I was looking for a long tank or tunic to pair with leggings that I could wear to the office. It's difficult to find a top that is cut high enough under the armpit that doesn't show a bra, making it inappropriate for the office. This top works! The cut is flattering with curvy hips and the material is soft and comfortable.
- L - customer
- from Culver City, CA
- November 22, 2015
This is one of my favorite casual tops! I am about 5'3", 110lbs and a 34B chest. Normally I do not like too much of a relaxed fit because they can sometimes make you look pouchy in the stomach but this top does not. I also like how the length is long (but not too long -- for those of us who are shorter) so it looks super good with tights. The wavy-style length of the bottom allows for great shaping where an even bottom would end up looking boxy. Looks great with wraps and long scarves. Loved it so much I also bought this in black.
- Jennie - customer
- from Washington, D.C.
- April 20, 2015
I ordered these in medium. Made a mistake on other review on size. I love these and have both colors and the longer sleeves also.
- Maxine - customer
- from Northern California
- January 4, 2015