- The All-Clad® Stainless Steel French Skillet - now you can have the same cookware favored by chefs worldwide, in your own kitchen!
- The French Skillet features a large surface area and round sides that hold in heat and liquids while preventing splattering, making the pan ideal for searing, browning and pan frying a wide range of foods, including eggs and meat.
- The round sides allow for large quantities of food to be easily flipped, and facilitates easy basting while cooking, yielding superb results full of flavor and color.
- All-Clad is designed to distribute heat quickly and evenly, preventing hot spots and sticking.
- Shiny stainless steel exterior gives a professional appearance.
- Aluminum core assures fast heating and quick response to temperature changes.
- Nonstick 18/10 stainless steel interior retains heat evenly for fewer hot spots, and does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors.
- Stainless steel handle is permanently secured with stainless steel rivets, and is ergonomically designed for safe handling and a confident grip.
- Suitable for all types of stove tops, including induction.
- Hand wash.
- Though the pan is nonstick, All-Clad recommends a little fat or oil during cooking for flavor development.
- All-Clad does not recommend any aerosol cooking spray on its nonstick cookware.
- Safe for use with nylon, coated or wooden utensils.
- Oven safe up to 500°F. Please do not use under broiler.
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty. Complete manufacturer warranty information provided in product packaging.
- Dimensions: 9.5" diameter x 2" deep.
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Made in the USA.