- The All-Clad® Stainless Steel French Skillet - now you can have the same cookware favored by chefs worldwide, in your own kitchen!
- The French Skillet features a large surface area and round sides that hold in heat and liquids while preventing splattering, making the pan ideal for searing, browning and pan frying a wide range of foods, including eggs and meat.
- The round sides allow for large quantities of food to be easily flipped, and facilitates easy basting while cooking, yielding superb results full of flavor and color.
- All-Clad is designed to distribute heat quickly and evenly, preventing hot spots and sticking.
- All-Clad recommends using one to two teaspoons of oil or butter to minimize sticking, and cooking using low to medium heat.
- Shiny stainless steel exterior gives a professional appearance to cookware.
- Aluminum core assures fast heating and quick response to temperature changes.
- Nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel interior retains heat evenly for fewer hot spots, and does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors.
- Stainless steel handle is permanently secured with stainless steel rivets, and is ergonomically designed for safe handling and a confident grip.
- Suitable for all types of stove tops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe. All-Clad recommends washing your pan in warm, soapy water before its first use.
- Safe for use with all utensils.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Dimensions: 11" diameter x 2.25" deep.
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty. Complete manufacturer warranty information provided in product packaging.
- Made in the USA.