- A shorter take on one of AIGLE®'s signature boots, the Parcours Bottillon keeps you confident to walk in any weather!
- Mid-calf walking boot designed in natural rubber.
- Very supple rubber with a high tear resistance.
- Designed specifically to support comfortable walking for long distances.
- Fitted ankle to hold the foot firmly while walking.
- Inspired by hiking boot technology, the shock absorbent and hard-wearing sole is fitted with front and rear braking lugs for superior traction and no-slip grip on tricky terrain.
- Cambrelle® lining and insole with Sanitized® treated Polyester lining is washable and quick-drying for rotproof comfort wear after wear.
- Bi-density rubber sole: one for additional comfort and one for a stronger grip. Self-cleaning.
- Two horizonal rubber lines for a better handgrip when inserting the foot.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Circumference: 13 3⁄4 in
- Shaft: 8 3⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 46 (US Men's 12-12.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.