- Extraordinary comfort and fashion-forward design make these Aetrex® boots a welcome addition to your winter wardrobe.
- Part of the Aetrex Berries™ collection.
- Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Upper is constructed of breathable IQ150 memory foam and four-way stretch fabrics with leather trim.
- Ion-mask™ waterproofing technology provides protection against wet weather.
- Flexible shaft can be worn at full height or folded over for versatile styling.
- Pull-on silhouette with bungee and toggle closure for adjustability.
- Soft textile lining is treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution to help keep feet fresh all day.
- A cushioned, removable insole allows for the addition of personal orthotics.
- Features Mozaic™ Layer: Achieve immediate, customized relief from pressure by peeling away Mozaic pieces where discomfort occurs. You will notice an immediate difference and experience foot comfort at a whole new level.
- Lightweight yet durable polyurethane outsole absorbs shock and eases the stride.
- for more information on the patented Mozaic technology!
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 12 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.