- The Scorch Team Duffel Bag from adidas® is made to carry everything you need for those big tournaments and games... maybe even the championship trophy!
- Ventilated CLIMACOOL® keeps you dry and comfortable.
- Spacious main compartment with #8 zipper for durability.
- Convenient front zip pocket with organizer panel and media pocket.
- Stowaway mesh ball pocket.
- Ventilated wet/dry compartment for used gear.
- LoadSpring™ shoulder strap absorbs shock and alleviates back pressure.
- FreshPAK™ technology inhibits odor-causing bacteria so your bag's inner contents stay fresher, longer.
- Padded wrapped haul handle with hidden ID label.
- All-weather TPE bottom provides protection against the elements.
- Space provided on the side for team logo placement.
- Gel-printed 3-Stripes with 3D embroidered adidas® brandmark on front.
- 600D polyester oval ripstop nylon shell.
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I recently purchased this bag, and use it as an everyday gym bag. The side "ball pocket" seems a little small to fit a soccer ball, but I do not play soccer anyway. The ball pocket has mesh webbing that comes about halfway up the bag, and includes a synch cord. This pocket has the same fabric separation from the main compartment as the shoe pocket on the opposite side (I find it great for toiletry items). It is hard to see in the video/pictures, but the shoe pocket has a ton of ventilation. The vent is behind the drinking bottle mesh, and covers the same area. The shoe box is large, and when filled to capacity could take up about ? of the main compartments space. I do not know who would have enough wet stuff to fill the shoe box, though. I could easily fit three pairs of 11½ running shoes in it. The idea to permanently attach one side of the shoulder strap, and create a concealable pocket for it when not in use is nice. The concealable pocket is large, and can support more than the strap. You could easily put a couple 20 ounce water bottles in it. All of the zippers work smoothly, and the bag stands up on its own when empty. It is a great pack for anyone looking for a versatile gym bag. I hope this information helps.
- Ken - customer
- from Virginia
- August 18, 2012