- Frigid temps can't keep you off the trail. Layer up against the elements and hit the mountain in an insulated adidas Outdoor® coat.
- Athletic Fit.
- ClimaHeat® shell:
• Tightly woven shell retains warmth while allowing passage of water vapor.
• Durable, water-resistant protection from the elements.
- PrimaLoft Silver® Down insulation:
• Hybrid design blends ultrafine polyfill with soft duck down.
• Breathable design allows passage of moisture vapor from perspiration.
• Duck down is treated with a hydrophobic finish to speed passage of moisture vapor.
• Lightweight and compressible for easy packing.
• Imitates the warmth of 650-fill power down.
- Attached hood with three-way adjustability.
- Stand collar with chin-saving zipper garage.
- Full-length zip with inner draft flap.
- Raglan sleeves.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Gathered, elastic cuffs.
- Droptail hemline.
- Shell: 100% polyester;
Fill: 60% duck down, 40% polyester;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Length: 28 in
- Sleeve Length: 33 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (US 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Climaheat Frost jacket an exceptional buy.Very warm jacket. I first wore this jacket outside in 10 F and 25 mph winds on a frozen lake and was toasty warm with just one cotton layer underneath. I highly recommend Climaheat for warmth and breathe-ability with minimal layering, and for women who sweat during winter sports; unzips easily when showshoeing/hiking in frigid weather to cool down.
- Sue M - customer
- February 11, 2015
I have worn this jacket a few times and love it! It is very comfortable, light weight and cozy. The vivid raspberry color is fabulous. I don't live in a very cold part of the country, at least not yet. So I haven't had a chance to test its warmth below freezing temperatures. But I don't doubt it will continue to keep me warm. Great buy!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- from Texas
- November 30, 2014