- 7 For All Mankind Women's Size Chart
- What does Slim Illusion do?
- Seriously slimming skinnies from the denim goddesses at 7 For All Mankind™.
- The Skinny features a low rise and skinny fit from the hip to the hem that wears like a second skin.
- Clean shorter inseam.
- Slim Illusion is a soft and smooth 9.8 oz. stretch denim with a dense weave and superior fabric retention to really hold you in for a slim, sexy look.
- Classic five-pocket construction.
- Tonal topstitching.
- Brand label at the back waist and pocket.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- 93% cotton, 6% polyester, 1% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These jeans are made of very nice, stretchy material. They are quite comfortable. I can't wait to wear them!
- Stephanie - customer
- from Dallas
- February 20, 2015
These are the best 7's I've ever tried on. I ordered the "port" in my usual 26 (my true waist measurement, if that helps) and also the 25 because with stretchy jeans, going down can be good. The 25 fit like a glove and they feel sturdy enough where I trust they won't stretch within a few hours like most skinnies. I'm 5'6" and the length is great. Now I want the blackberry!
- Anonymous - customer
- September 18, 2012
Love this jean! I would recommend going down a size so that they fit you like a glove. I no longer get saggy knees by the end of the day. These jeans really suck you in but who doesn't love looking skinnier?
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago
- September 4, 2012
I agree with the previous reviewers who recommend ordering one size smaller. Also, even if you have little or no cellulite, these jeans do ripple horizontally giving the appearance of cellulite down the entire back of your thighs. Still, I like the heft of these jeans and the color.
- Julie - customer
- from Brooklyn
- February 2, 2013
I wanted to love these pants. I was hoping they would feel closer to 7 For All Mandkind's knit skinnies (ohhh so dreamy), but they are more of a denim feel. My main problem with them is how they look from behind; they took every little imperfection and magnified it. I am a size 26-27 and these pants made me look and feel huge rather than a size smaller and managed to make me look like I had horrible cellulite by rippling horizontally all down my legs. They looked absolutely adorable on the model in the pictures but looked nothing like that on me. I'm 5'6" 125 lbs for reference.
- Madison - customer
- January 29, 2013