- 7 For All Mankind Men's Size Chart
- Luxe Performance is the epitome of form and function - hitting the mark with an enduring fit and luxe feel. New advanced technology weaves a unique blend of high-stretch fibers to create this complete recovery fabric. This means your jeans retain the exact shape and feel, no matter how long or frequently they are worn. The inside of each jean has a cashmere-like feel achieved through an exclusive brushing process.
- The Standard sits low on the waist and runs straight from the hip through the leg. Straight leg is cut parallel and slim from the knee to the leg opening.
- Park Avenue is a dark indigo blue with 3-D whiskers and lightly applied hand sanding. A potassium spray and tint draw out the pops of vertical slubs and lend a naturally faded look.
- 10 oz, stretch Italian denim.
- Golden tan topstitching.
- Gunmetal hardware.
- Brand label at the back waist and right rear pocket.
- Five-pocket design with signature squiggle at back.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- 92% cotton, 6% polyester, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Made in the U.S.A. of imported fabric and components.
- Outseam: 44 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I'm 6'6" 230# and it's always difficult to find jeans long enough. These fit great in the 36x36. They're pretty dark but you can still tell that they're denim and can be worn to work or out on the town. You can dress these jeans up or down which makes them pretty universal. The cut is a classic straight leg jean with a zip fly and mid rise. The fabric feels a bit thinner than other 7's I own but they also have some elasticity to them which is really nice. I'd certainly buy more of these if they came out with more colors in the 36x36 size.
- Wintermute - customer
- from The Matrix
- March 1, 2016