- 7 For All Mankind Women's Size Chart
- Could this be the perfect short?
- Roll-up short sports a classic low rise and cuffed hem.
- Nouveau New York Dark is an authentic medium to dark blue wash with 3-D whiskers on wonderfully stretchy 11 oz. denim.
- Five-pocket design features the signature back squiggle.
- Signature spice stitching.
- Copper hardware.
- Red brand label accents the back waist and pocket.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- 87% cotton, 12% polyester, 1% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A. of imported fabric and components.
- Outseam: 10 in
- Inseam: 2 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 2. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
So comfy and soft! I absolutely love these shorts. If you are between sizes, I'd recommend getting the smaller size because they're pretty stretchy.
- Brenda - customer
- from College Station, TX
- May 15, 2012
Great shorts! I am 4'11", so this length is great. Wonderful dark wash. These do run a bit large though, at 101 lbs, the 24 is slightly loose but still comfortable.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Enterprise, Alabama
- June 11, 2014
These have to be my most favorite pair of shorts to date. I have been losing quite a bit of weight since my last baby and I got a size 28 which was awesome but they do stretch so I suggest like the other reviews maybe going a size down. I should have purchase the size 27 now that I look back but that is okay. Just another pair of awesome shorts to look forward to buying in a smaller size. They are soft, stretchy and flattering to anyone who puts them on! Buy these shorts!
- Meredith U - customer
- from The great state of TEXAS!!
- May 14, 2014
I love these shorts! They are so comfortable. I did follow a reviewer's suggestion and order a size down. I wear a 28 in citizens. I ordered a 27 and they fit well. They were a little snug but do stretch out when you wear them.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
- Luvlabs813 - customer
- April 20, 2013