- 2XU Women's Compression Tight Guide
- Break through training barriers in the 2XU® Thermal Compression Tight.
- Part of the Xform Collection designed for both active and recovery use.
- Brushed PWX Flex® fabric provides 360° stretch, greater flexibility, and increased warmth.
- Moisture-wicking properties move perspiration from the skin to the fabric surface for rapid evaporation.
- High power denier provides muscle support.
- Elastic waist with interior drawstring provides a comfortable and secure fit.
- Graduated compression increases blood flow and minimizes lactic acid buildup resulting in reduced muscle swelling, faster repair, and diminished soreness.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Antibacterial, odor resistant application minimizes odor and prevents bacterial growth.
- UPF 50+ rating ensures maximum protection from the sun during outdoor use.
- 80% nylon, 20% Lycra® spandex.
- Machine wash cold, line dry in shade.
- Waist Measurement: 22 in
- Outseam: 31 in
- Inseam: 25 in
- Front Rise: 6 in
- Back Rise: 11 in
- Leg Opening: 6 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam R. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These tights are amazing. They are worth every penny. I ran in 32 degree weather and I felt warm and dry. My legs definitely weren't sore and the recovery period for me was short. I run around a 2 mile park twice 4 times a week and my legs felt great afterwards. I am 130lbs and brought a size small. I love these and will definitely purchase more of these!
- Anonymous - customer
- November 27, 2014
An amazing, comfortable, perfect fit pant! I am very particular when it comes to my running pants, under armor and ski pants and these are so great after I received them I bought several pairs.
- Elena d - customer
- from long beach ca
- February 21, 2014
Ran a 10K today and the wind chill was 15 degrees. These pants kept me warm but not overly hot or restricted. Would definitely invest in another pair!
- Réna M - customer
- from Maryland
- November 24, 2013
Nice fitting tights...so hard to find something waist-high and with a drawstring. Not what I could consider thermal, though...wore them as a base layer. As such, don't think they're worth the price.
- Janice Z - customer
- from Boston, Mass.
- January 14, 2015